If you are looking for an opportunity to work with the power of AI and natural language processing and are passionate about building scalable, multi-tenant SaaS services, this might be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to drive large cross-team features with dependencies on AI and natural language processing. Our team is building the bot content authoring experience for Microsoft's new Virtual Agent SaaS offering. We enable customer service managers to design bot content and monitor bot performance without needing to rely on developers or AI experts. The Bot Designer is a brand-new codebase built using ASP.NET Core and deployed in Azure.
* 5+ years industry experience in production service development
* Experience building scalable, maintainable, production-quality services with C#, ASP.NET Core, and Azure
* Passion for delivering high quality, delightful user experiences
* Experience working across disciplines and influencing across teams
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
* A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent experience
* Familiarity with chat bots and NLP concepts is a plus
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Strong collaboration skills are required as you will work directly with both the PM and Dev across our engineering org.
* The ideal candidate will have experience shipping production SaaS services and building well-designed and tested features.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.