Teams, Skype and GroupMe are all about breaking down barriers to communication, collaboration and connecting people. Every day, millions of individuals use Teams and Skype to communicate with coworkers, chat with friends, make calls, share files, collaborate and have fun. We're building the ultimate communication tools that span cultures, countries, and continents. To realize our ambitions, we are looking for passionate and experienced Android mobile application software engineers who find excitement in helping people connect with each other and delivering end-to-end user facing scenario through all the layers. Applicants should exhibit pride in craftsmanship around building robust cloud services as well as delightful user experiences.
* BS degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Engineering
* 5+ years of experience in software development
* Deep mobile development experience on the Android platform
* Passion for delivering high quality/delightful user experience
* Committed to quality, including security, compliance and performance
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a customer focus
* Experience with React Native is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Architect and build different parts of the Teams Android app
* Investigate and make technology decisions to deliver a fast, secure and usable app
* Interact with various cloud services in a way that provides the best user experience
* Create beautiful UI and intuitive UX that will delight users
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.