Do you want to develop one of the premier applications on Windows that is used by millions of customers? Microsoft Edge is hiring a software engineer to help build the next version of the most productive & secure experience of the web. We seek to delight consumers, enterprises and developers as we work on one of Microsoft's most important software experiences.
We are looking for a creative and passionate developer to join our team. As part of the Microsoft Edge team, you can work on making the increasing consumer & commercial user satisfaction with their daily browsing tasks, making the browser more secure for users and corporations, and developing the tools and web platform for modern application developers.
Together we will:
* Develop new features in Microsoft Edge with a focus on needs of our customers
* Partner with designers, program managers, and data analytics to deliver a product that delights users
* Foster a collaborative relationship with partner teams
* BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering or a related technical discipline, or equivalent relevant work experience
* Windows app development
* Multi-threaded application development
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
You are a great fit for this position if you:
* Have demonstrated a history of strong engineering practices
* Have a real passion for web technologies
* Have excellent communication skills with the ability to work across discipline and across teams to drive collaborative innovation
* Have great coding, debugging, and analytical skills
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.