Are you a software developer who seeks a highly creative work environment with considerable freedom to explore innovative solutions unconstrained by the boundaries of existing models, products or organizational lines? Are you someone who thrives in resolving complex ambiguities through rapid iteration of user-centered experiments? Do you enjoy working simultaneously on the front end, business logic, and storage layers to create end-to-end solutions?
Join a small incubation team broadly chartered with identifying and prototyping new breakthrough solutions for users struggling to manage their modern lives, helping them to achieve more across work and life dimensions. Reporting to a senior product/software architect, you will delve in the areas of collaboration, time management, conversational assistants, artificial intelligence, and integrated workflow among others, to craft delightful end-to-end user experiences supported by intelligent cloud services.
You will be self-motivated, highly collaborative, and a clear communicator, always curious to learn new technologies and processes. You will have a keen ability to synthesize the essence of things, an acute attention to detail, and a real passion for crafting captivating end-user experiences through rapid iteration of user-centered experiments.
* 3 years of software development experience required
* No attachment to particular languages, frameworks, or tools: you have a willingness and ability to learn new technology and find the right tool for the job quickly.
* Experience with modern software patterns: Flux, React, VIPER
* Experience with client and service languages: JS, C#, Swift, Java
* Experience with mobile and service frameworks: iOS, Android, .NET, ASP .NET Core
* Passion for crafting captivating user experiences with end-to-end services support
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Participate in the definition of key scenarios, use cases, and end-user experiences
* Formulate hypothesis, assumptions and key metrics
* Identify hard problems along with pros/cons of possible solutions
* Design, implement, and refine chosen solutions
* Collaborate with partners across Microsoft to determine approach and integration strategy
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.