Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.medidata.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
Engineering Enablement works to help make our product teams more awesome. As a member, you'd be part of a collaborative team that develops software and advocates practices to enable the company to deliver value faster. As a member of our Automation team, you'll partner with product teams to develop and refactor their applications and test suites to enable higher quality and faster delivery of value.
* Partner with product teams on a project basis to remove their largest
impediments to improve test coverage
* Advocate for standards, tools and practices that strengthen an
engineering culture of quality and delivery across projects and teams
* Make continuous self-education a priority, keeping up to date with the
software development and testing industries
* Be an engaged member of an agile team with an ownership mindset * Adhere to Medidata's Standard Operating Procedures
* Experienced in developing test automation through all application layers * Adept at simplifying complex codebases with concern toward
* Full-stack development, deployment, and testing in at least one modern
* Able to work in multiple development stacks; Ruby on Rails, https://www.google.com/url?q=http://ASP.NET&source=gmail&ust=1559133621052000&usg=AFQjCNHbALb3I17b_KwR5cUsC0qCHSX3Xg" rel="noopener">ASP.NET and
Scala are our major platforms
* Deep knowledge of programming paradigms with a focus on Object Oriented Programming * Understanding of engineering culture and how to influence adoption of
* Experienced in DevOps practices, such as Continuous Delivery
Your Education & Experience
* A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related
discipline; or equivalent experience
* Previous experience within DevOps, SDET or Testing roles is a huge asset
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata's solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Medidata is a company developing digital transformation solutions for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data.