Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Perform Front End Software Develop/Engineering:
* Supporting New and Legacy operational systems
* Platform upgrades/migration
* Proof of concept builds
* Create and provide software updates to meet requirements
* Respond to user requests for support
* Develop and maintain integration documentation through the use of APIs
* Monitor and maintain product operational environments
* Perform application testing to ensure requirements have been met; keep the test plan and checklists updated
* Resolve issues of interoperability between products and other associated programs or systems
* Adhere to the products agile software development process
* Developing analytics to search, discover, and store new findings
* Data Transformation to/from different data models
* Using agile and/or spiral development methodologies
* Using JIRA to manage work
Must have working knowledge with most of the following. Bold items are key skills.
* Java/Java Script
* Developing REST Services
* Angular JS
* Building and supporting NRT (Near Real Time) Applications, Platforms and Software
* Update and Migration of operational systems
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
* Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
* The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
* Working With Data
* Move about freely in a laboratory setting
* Repetitive Motions
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.