PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services, you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR's Information Technology Division (ITD), located in Renton, WA utilizes cutting-edge technology to provide systems development, consulting, voice and data communications services to the entire Corporation, which has high visibility in the technology sector.
We are seeking a Rockstar C#, .NET developer to join our team to contribute to the development of our state-of-the-art product configuration system for Microsoft Dynamics, and Experlogix CPQ. If you are looking for autonomy, are a go-getter, and have a passion for digging into the code to find solutions with a "buck stops with me" mentality, we are looking for you!
Job Functions / Responsibilities
* Work closely with the development management team to design and implement user stories
* Analyze business requirements then design and code web applications, services, and batch processes using .NET framework
* Understand and follow the agile software development life cycle methodology
* Build and maintain positive relationships with co-workers
* Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
* Have the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
* Develop and execute test scenarios to ensure the stability and performance of applications utilizing unit test framework
* Production support
* Use of Azure DevOps on a daily basis as an ALM tool
* On call availability 24/7.
* 5+ years of IT or technical related experience required.
* 7+ years of .Net or related experience required.
* Maintained high level of quality while working under pressure and deadlines.
* Analytical ability to synthesis data and reporting on metrics.
* Customer service oriented.
* A general technical background, understanding of Mainframe, AS 400 and other systems.
* Proven ability to stay organized.
* Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of complex applications
* A working knowledge of programming languages and database design.
* Strong Front End Scripting
* Ability to take a business user story, and translate it into design specs, development tasks, and provide accurate, reasonable estimates for completion
* Strong Unit Tests Mocking frameworks Test Driven Development Agile
* Must be a "Go-Getter" with a relentless mindset to "dig in" a find solutions.
* Experience with Dynamics CRM, Experlogix CPQ, AX, NAV, NetSuite, or Salesforce a plus
* Experience using the Agile Scrum methodology of product development
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/MIS, Engineering, Business Administration or related field required
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, Consulting, Mainframe, Product Development, Technology, Engineering, Research
PACCAR is engaged in design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates.