Senior Software Engineer - Java
Req #: 190015767_1
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
Cybersecurity Technology Controls (CTC) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase's Controls, Access Management and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of TC is to drive standardization, consistency and simplicity in a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Oversight & Controls Technology, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by TC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world
Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) provides identity and access management solutions for the firm's infrastructure and applications. The team ensures that appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously. This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
GIAM is seeking Privileged Access Management (PAM) Engineer to devise and maintain firm's Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution. This solution enables governance, administration and control of privileged access. The role entails R&D, engineering, integration and support, and as such require extensive experience in designing and delivering enterprise grade IT solutions.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of information security practices, compute infrastructures, computing services, operating systems, applications, databases, middleware, and management systems. Ideal candidate will be an expert solutions engineer and possess an extensive knowledge of Identity & Access Management (IAM).
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Design, deliver and maintain firm-wide Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions.
Provide technical leadership, consultation and subject matter expertise to vendors, suppliers, end-users and partners.
* Analyze business requirements and collaborate with business analyst, quality assurance, project management and operational resources from design through implementation.
* Expert at designing and implementing enterprise grade solutions from concept through implementation (Preferably in Identity and Access Management space)
* Excellent understanding of information security practices, compute infrastructures, computing services, operating systems, applications, databases, middleware, and management systems.
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
* Experience with Agile development methodologies
* Experience in DevOps - build, deployment, integration, code management and similar tools like Jenkins, Maven, automated deployment etc.
* Full-stack Java web application development expertise with 7+ years of experience
* Strong skills with Java and J2EE design, coding, testing, and debugging skills
* Expertise with Java, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Jersey, Hibernate and REST services
* Hands on experience developing and deploying applications to the cloud platforms namely AWS & Cloud Foundry.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.