Come join the Enterprise Security Engineering team and help us build security solutions that will be used by thousands of internal customers. We are looking for a seasoned software developer that lives and breathes security. In this role, your responsibilities will include:
* Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
* Participate as part of an agile development team
* Designing/developing/maintaining backend and some frontend software - includes enhancements, bug fixes and PoCs.
* Roughly 85% hands-on coding, both developing and extending in house APIs and writing client side code which interacts with other APIs(RESTful and SDKs)
* Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
* Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, peer Information Security teams, various product lines, and business units
* Contribute to the design and architecture of the multiple concurrent projects
* 6+ years of experience developing tools and security applications
* BS/MS in computer science or equivalent.
* Strong understanding of identity and access management technologies such as SSO, LDAP, Federation (SAML), and OAuth
* Recent JIRA, Github, and Java experience
* Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process.
* Fluent in multiple programming languages on multiple platforms
* Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing applications.
* Always Be Learning and applying latest concepts to improve the existing applications
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), IAM, STS, KMS, and API integrations with multiple AWS
* Experience with Agile Development and Scrum methodologies
* Experience with Oracle Access Manager, PingFederate, and LDAP directories are a plus
Intuit provides business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers and accounting professionals.