Senior Software Engineer- Java/C++
Req #: 222848
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
What You'll Get to Do:
Our team is looking for a talented Senior Java or C++ software engineer to build, enhance, and maintain complex software systems for the US Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) community. The selected candidate will perform a variety of complex engineering tasks including: analysis, design, development, and test for multiple product areas, to include work on advanced technology electronic warfare and signals intelligence systems. Come join a dynamic and fun team on the bleeding edge of technology! Offices for this opportunity are in Sterling, VA OR Austin, TX.
More about the Role:
* Lead a small to mid-size development team to meet requirements, including monitoring and performance of cost and schedule tasking.
* Implement and execute on technical initiatives and solutions.
* Design and code new software as well as modify existing code to add features and functionality.
* Debug existing software.
* Develop code necessary to complete tasks in the specified time according to standards and guidelines.
* Employ design, development, and testing best practices.
* Profile, analyze, and optimize implemented software.
* Address complex technical issues/problems.
* Collaborate with hardware or software designers/engineers and analysts to develop, analyze, and evaluate hardware, software, and systems.
* Evaluate emerging technologies to determine advantages and disadvantages of potential solutions in virtual, web-based, and desktop applications.
* Provide guidance and assistance to entry level and/or support team members.
* US Citizenship required along with the ability to secure and retain a TS/SCI security clearance.
* Bachelors or equivalent in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and a minimum of 7 years of related experience.
* Advanced Java or C++ development experience.
* Willingness to learn and apply the best technology for a given application.
* Solid understanding of software complex design concepts, patterns, tools and best practices.
* Experience with distributed/asynchronous programming models.
* Proven delivery of production-grade applications including security, diagnostics, maintainability, scalability, auditing, and complex multi-layer troubleshooting.
* Experience coordinating and collaborating across teams in an Agile development environment.
* Experience with AWS (including any AWS Certifications).
* Background in web technologies is highly desired.
* Experience with database programming and cloud technologies.
* Experience with Python and scripting, and other fundamental languages.
* AWS certifications.
* Working knowledge of signal processing fundamentals.
* Working knowledge of MATLAB is helpful.
* Active TS/SCI security clearance.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.