Apply theories and principles of science and mathematics to research and develop economical solutions to technical problems. Employ engineering expertise and experience to support engineering teams in delivering technology that powers the best video experience on every screen. Analyze the product's function, design and test components and evaluate the design's overall effectiveness, cost, reliability and safety. Serve as part of the Software Engineering Group engaged in designing products and systems that ensure the quality and efficiency of AT&T services to enrich the customer experience through innovative features, including but not limited to OTT Content Delivery, Mobile Streaming, Video on Demand, Interactive Services, Recommendations, and Dynamic Ad Insertion. Engineer architecture and develop cutting edged systems and applications. Participate in the development of iOS based application and frameworks. Participate in the design and development of highly responsive and multi-threaded applications. Conduct technology engineering research, conceptualize ideas into prototype and products, and coordinate or manage development efforts as needed. Employ experience working with iOS & tvOS frameworks such as AVFoundation, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text. Utilize REST/JSON/XML Web Services, C/Objective-C, SWIFT and Cocoa Touch. Utilize multi-threaded software engineering design.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
* 5+ years of experience in the job offered or 7 years of experience working with programming languages
* Must have 2+ years of experiences in Swift & 6+ years in Objective-C
* Working with iOS & tvOS Frameworks such as AVFoundation, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
* 6+ years in Designing and Developing Multi-Threaded Application
* 4+ Experience in Metrics & Third-party Frameworks Integration
* Experience working with Conviva, New Relic, Adobe & other metrics companies is a plus
* Experience working with different level of Protocols is a plus
* Experience working in AGILE Environment is a must
* 2+ years of experience in mentoring/coaching the team in programming skills
* Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) is a plus
* Experience in Object-oriented Software development using Design Patterns is a must
* Experience with MVVM, MVD Design Patterns
* Experience with Streaming Application Development is a plus
Job ID 1926820 Date posted 06/17/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.