About the team:
The HubSpot Infrastructure Security team is responsible for the security and networking of HubSpot's Cloud Infrastructure. Broadly, our mission is to provide world-class infrastructure as a service that empowers the product team to build, operate, and scale HubSpot's products.
The Security and Networking team focuses on developing modern tooling to both secure and streamline access to our infrastructure and network. We develop automation involving AWS IAM, Firewalls, LDAP, SSL, and Vault. We solve technical and security challenges in a way that keeps HubSpot fast and lean.
* Experience working with CDN and edge network security
* Understanding of Web Application Firewalls and how they work at HubSpot's scale
* Skilled in traffic analysis including practical knowledge of different types of DDoS attacks and responses
* Familiarity with botnets and common attack vectors
* Experience working with at least one programming language (Java, C#, Python etc)
* Fascinated by the complex issues that arise as a result of operating large-scale systems
* Far happier writing software to automate solutions to problems instead of manually pushing buttons
* And most importantly, excited to learn and grow
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as the 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we'd love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world's small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We're headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
HubSpot is a company that develops a cloud-based marketing and sales software platform.