Broadridge Financial Solutions
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer specializing in Informatica to join our growing Investor Communications Technology Development team in Deer Park, NY.
Are you looking to work among a dynamic and creative team? Would you like to explore an opportunity within a growing S&P 500 organization on Long Island? Do you have a real passion for technology? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
* You'll demonstrate technical proficiency in the data warehousing team working on business requirements analysis, ETL Application Design, Data Modeling, Development, testing and documentation.
* Translating the Business requirements into Technical Specs, assuring the realization of business benefits and supporting the business process.
* You will balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts.
* Conduct Technical analysis of business issues and challenges.
* Designing data-intensive back-end transactional and Analytical Data Warehouse systems in Informatica.
* You'll document Technical specifications, conversions, upgrades, interfaces, reports, forms, and workflow.
* Translate business requirements into appropriate Technical specifications.
* You will facilitate group meetings such as workshops. Work with QA to define and execute test scenarios.
* Teammate with good communication and written skills with exemplary analytical and problem solving skills.
* Involved in all phases of SDLC involving projects of various sizes
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
* 5+ years experience working with the following:
* Informatica Application Development including designing Workflows, Mappings, Sessions.
* Informatica concepts of Push down Optimization, Parallelization.
* Informatica gpLoad, Workflow Monitor, Scheduler
* Physical and Logical Data Modeling & ER Diagrams
* Performance tuning and fixing the slow running ETL Jobs.
* Proficient in writing Queries in PostGreSQL, T-SQL, PL / SQL.
* Experience in UNIX shell scripting.
* Work closely with Database development team, preferably Greenplum.
* Experience in banking, mutual fund and financial industry
* Experience with High volume Brokerage Transactions
* Experience with Tax Reporting Information is preferable
* Facilitation and issue resolution
* Great teammate with Oral, Written and Communication skills
* Negotiation skills and ability to work in a complex, matrix environment
* Solid social skills and experience at dealing with clients/users at all levels, singly and in groups.
* MS Office and MS Project
* Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodology
* The knowledge of the financial industry and specifically financial tax products is highly desirable.
To learn more about the history of Broadridge, feel free to reference the linked article.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Broadridge Financial Solutions
Broadridge Financial Solutions is the provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for wealth management, asset management and capital markets firms.