Senior Software Engineer in Test
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are
Twitter's QA Engineering team is seeking a strong, talented Software Engineer in Test to help create and deliver cutting edge applications used by millions of people around the world. This position is based in our San Francisco office.
What You'll Do
Design, develop and maintain functional, regression, integration and end-to-end tests using Java and ObjC/Swift
Think strategically to improve testing processes and help define best practices while providing high quality and scalable solutions
Maintain and enhance automation frameworks that can be used by both Development and QA.
Work closely with one or more development teams to support back end, infrastructure and analytics testing
Designing and implementing end-to-end test scenarios
Who You Are
We're looking for a Software Engineer in Test with strong programming and test automation experience.
* Have 2+ years of SWE Test/SDET experience
* Experience in working with Media (audio, video)
* Experience with algorithms and data structures
* Design and maintain automated tests that provide functional, regression and integration test coverage for applications and services
* Research emerging test tools, trends and methodologies and enhance existing systems and processes
* Ensure new engineering projects are testable
* Develop reporting tools and test metrics
* Knowns how to write or refactor code to be testable
* Have a can-do, do what needs to be done attitude
* Have the ability to shift priorities quickly and multi-task
* Are a fast learner with good problem solving and analytical skills
* Are efficient in effort estimation, planning, prioritization and time management
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze information and identify and formulate solutions to problems
* Complete work within a reasonable timeframe under the supervision of a manager
* Strong knowledge of project management practices and ability to document processes and procedures as needed
* Work collaboratively with other project team members and independently on assigned tasks and deliverables with minimum supervision
* Communicate effectively with users at all levels verbally and in writing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitter is a company that provides a social networking platform.