About the role
Due to continued growth, OneLogin is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Redmond-based team working on the backend services that power our IAM solutions. You will be working in C# and Java to build, enhance, and maintain systems that connect into enterprise user directories, communicate with our desktop and mobile clients, simplify complex authentication rules, and power SSO for millions of users every day.
As a Senior Engineer at OneLogin, you will:
* Design, develop, and maintain enterprise Linux & Windows server software in C#, and Java
* Create secure RESTful web services for consumption by our mobile, web, and desktop applications
* Build and maintain systems that integrate with Active Directory and LDAP services, as well as power standards-compliant SSO via SAML, OAuth, and related technologies
* Work in a multi-user cloud environment with the utmost focus on security and performance
* Help design and build the next generation of OneLogin infrastructure leveraging the best in modern cloud, including NodeJS and microservices architecture
Our ideal Senior Engineer will have:
* 5+ years' experience writing modern Java and C# in a SaaS or Cloud environment
* Experience with the design and deployment of secure RESTful Web Services
* Deep knowledge of enterprise-grade directory services such as LDAP and Active Directory (AD)
* Experience with Linux and Windows server administration, and/or cloud infrastructure on AWS or Azure, including virtualization and containerization with VMware, Docker, and related
* Experience with the development or integration of IAM / SSO systems
* Previous exposure to startups or small team environments
* A Computer Science degree (or relevant industry experience with demonstrable CS fundamentals) and are eligible to work in the United States
Our mission is to secure connections across all users, all devices, and every application. We're already doing that for millions of users, and are trusted by the likes of Boeing, Pinterest, and Tableau. As a Senior Engineer on the server team, you'll help us disrupt the way identity and security are managed by companies and be instrumental to our goal of reaching one billion users.
In return, we offer the opportunity to learn and grow with an amazing team, along with leading compensation and great perks including unlimited time off, awesome gear, team adventures, onsite parking, and much more.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Our core values
* Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
* Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
* Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
* Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
* Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
About Onelogin, Inc.
OneLogin is a provider of cloud-based identity and access management solution that enables enterprises to secure all apps with secure, one-click access for employees, customers, and partners, through all device types.