343 Industries, the studio developing titles in the Halo universe, is seeking a skilled graphics engineer to work on the next installment in our franchise… Halo Infinite!
At 343 Industries, our mission is to inspire heroes and deliver wonder. As a member of the graphics team, you will bring the content creators' artistic visions to life. This engineer will innovate, develop, and improve the Slipspace Engine's graphics systems and push the game industry forward! The ideal candidate will love getting their hands dirty directly making complex worlds visually stunning. You are an out of the box thinker who enjoys challenges, thinks the GPU is a wonderful place to run your code, and excels at squeezing every last bit of performance out of the hardware. You will use your engine knowledge and experience propose new ways of delivering exceptional game visuals.
343 Industries has developed a set key studio values which simultaneously define, shape, and drive our workplace: https://www.343industries.com/studio. Candidates should be familiar with these values and able to demonstrate ways in which they reflect this vision.
* 7+ years professional programming experience
* Experience programming real-time graphics on modern hardware
* Proven ability in DX11, DX12, or similar modern graphics APIs
* Understanding of computer graphics, associated mathematics, and graphics debugging
* Past success working effectively with an art team and art vision stakeholders, generating excitement, energy and delivering results to the team and broader games organization
* Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Own cutting-edge AAA graphics systems
* Collaborate closely with the art team on features and problem solving
* Create all new and extend/maintain existing next-generation graphics system
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.