The candidate will be responsible for the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of cloud-based Linux services. He or she will also assist in developing software system architecture from functional and non-functional requirements. The candidate must have experience integrating with multiple protocols such as SNMP, using networking libraries in multi-threaded object-oriented C++ applications.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Provide updates to team leads and leadership on progress of development and address any concerns or potential issues that arise appropriately.
* 10 years experience
* Perform software design and code reviews and quality checks using open source tools. * Conducts pilot tests to assess the functionality of newly developed applications. * Documents requirements, design and software, including, drafts, revisions and final directions. * Performs maintenance activities for new and existing systems across all tiers. * Participates in the analysis, design and implementation of technical solutions to fulfill new requirements levied against existing systems.
* The candidate will provide feedback and suggestions for process and product improvement and act as a technical mentor and adviser
* Must have relevant experience with developing graphical user interface and command line client applications in C++.
* Must have experience developing multi-threaded server C++ applications. * 5+ years Qt framework expertise developing and fielding desktop applications and multi-threaded server processes.
* 5+ years programming in an enterprise Linux environment with familiarity with programming tools. * Expertise in Linux network and system programming.
* Experience developing with SNMP.
* Proficiency in JSON and web development a plus.
* Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
* BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or relevant fields. * MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or relevant fields is a plus.
Required Clearance: Must have an an active TS
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1929756 Date posted 06/11/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.