Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack
* Work in a cross-functional Scrum team, informing requirements and design and seeing it all through to implemented code in production.
* Work closely with software architects, challenging their decisions and collaborating with them to optimize technical designs.
* Inspect iterative results and propose improvements to technique, tools, and process.
* Take co-ownership of your Definition of Done with your Development Team member peers and be uncompromising on quantifiable code quality.
* Mentor your more junior counterparts-a big part of your success is making others around you better.
* Get to know your customer and empathize with their pain points so that when you solve their problems you share in the satisfaction.
You have to bring these things to the table:
* 8+ years of experience. If you have way more experience than that, all good, we have job tiers that can competitively accommodate your salary expectations. If you don't have much experience, search our job openings for more junior roles.
* Proven experience with React, (Backbone and AngularJS a plus), Ember, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Web Standards-the usual suspects.
* Experience in designing, developing, integrating with the REST based APIs.
* An aptitude for designing data models for different flavors (JDBC, Postgres, Cassandra, Mongo)-you can look at a problem and give informed reasons for the database that best meets the need.
You will be tested on this stuff.
It would be great if you also have:
* A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
* Solid experience with Selenium, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
* Good data visualization chops.
* A passion for clean, crisp, optimized RESTful API design.
Be ready to tell us some stories that support the above.
It would be mind-blowingly awesome if you also have:
* Successfully obtained your PSM I certification from scrum.org.
* A Graduate Degree in Computer Science or some other cool technical field.
* Data warehousing experience (including analytics and search) using AWS RedShift, Elasticsearch, Solr, Lucene, Kafka streams.
IntraLinks develops a cloud-based content collaboration platform for banking and securities, healthcare, legal and professional services, technology, and energy and power industries.