At LiveRamp, we are on a quest to build the industry's most flexible and scalable data marketplace where we ingest, analyze, enrich and transform tens of petabytes of data and then activate that data on our customers' platforms to enable people based marketing.
* Develop modern, engaging, and accessible front-ends to drive improved outcomes for customers.
* Define and implement programmatic access (public and internal facing) to our products that serve some of the largest platforms in the world in a secure and privacy compliant way. You would love working on this if you like creating easy to use, but rich and flexible APIs at scale using the latest technology and tools
* Own new products and features from inception to deploy. Define the domain, from the schema and infrastructure to the complete user interface.
* 5+ years of experience in full stack web development, working with a front-end framework such as React and backend solutions like Node.js, Java or Ruby on Rails
* Strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them
* Experience with designing and implementing interfaces and infrastructure for large volume services and APIs.
* You are comfortable using a cloud computing platform e.g. AWS, GCP or Azure
* You love mentoring junior engineers and deploying best practices
* You have experience with TypeScript, on both the client and server side.
* You have experience with elastic logging and error reporting as well as tools for troubleshooting (Sentry, New Relic, ElasticSearch, Logstash, or Kibana).
* Significant experience with React and the surrounding ecosystem - Redux, Context API, React Hooks, etc. experience is a plus
* People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
* Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
* Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
* Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
More about us:
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world's data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere-the enabling product behind many of the world's biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
LiveRamp (formerly Acxiom Corporation) is a company providing a data connectivity platform.