Our client is a growing fintech company in the heart of San Francisco that builds enterprise-level software for wealth management. Our software helps some of the leading financial institutions in the country empower more families secure their financial future. We are deeply committed to our award-winning company culture, where transparency, work/life balance and fun are top priorities. We like each other and we like coming to work each day!
The Operations Applications team drives the innovation and development of Operations products that provide automation and scale to reconciliation, transaction management, and billing. You will contribute to and lead projects building out our new features as well as rebuilding, upgrading, and enhancing our current products.
* Join a team creating the next generation of wealth management software
* Implement effective software solutions for a customer-facing web application responsible for managing financial assets
* Use and learn not just cutting-edge technologies, but also learn about the investment industry
* A self-starter who takes ownership of what you build
* Passionate about open source technologies and UI frameworks
* Have a good understanding of design patterns, including OO design
* Actively familiarizing yourself with new technologies and programming trends
* A firm believer in the value of testing your code and actively practicing test-driven development
* Enjoy researching new technologies and integrating them into existing systems whenever appropriate
* BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
* 2 or more years of recent post-graduation work experience developing web applications
* Strong background in Java
* Experience with RESTful web services, SQL (preferably Oracle)
* Experience with Spring, Hibernate, Docker, NoSQL (preferably Cassandra) a plus
* Strong testing experience, with an appreciation for the importance of automated testing best practices
* Proven experience delivering robust, scalable systems that fulfill requirements within strict time constraints
* A good understanding of best practices in web development with experience in requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, and delivery of high demand web applications
* Financial industry experience (preferred, but not required)
Andiamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume as an MS word document including a cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications, highlighting clearly any special or relevant experience.