At Liveramp, we are on a quest to build the most flexible and scalable data marketplace. The platform underlying the marketplace ingests, analyzes, enriches and transforms tens of petabytes of data and then delivers the enriched data to our customers. Powering it is a massive Hadoop cluster with 90 petabytes of data and over 80K cores and counting.
Activations team seeks to allow users to seamlessly activate, track, and evaluate their onboarded data entirely through the use of our web and API applications. We are looking for an experienced and passionate engineer to build rich web applications and APIs to give our clients easy, intuitive, and fine-grained access for the Activations component of LiveRamp's product and services.
* Define and implement programmatic access (public and internal facing) to our products that serve some of the largest platforms in the world in a secure and privacy compliant way. You would love working on this if you like creating easy to use, but rich and flexible APIs at scale using the latest technology and tools.
* Enhance our core toolkit to enable easy implementation of discoverable services and APIs. You would love working on this if building toolkits and libraries that other developers love to use is your thing.
* Own a new product from inception to deploy. Define the domain, from the schema and infrastructure to the complete user interface.
* Work on challenging projects such as building out a more scalable infrastructure for our apps and APIs on Kubernetes and GCP.
* Have 8+ years of experience writing and deploying production code
* Strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them.
* Experience with designing and implementing interfaces and infrastructure for large volume services and APIs
* You love mentoring junior and mid level engineers, and deploying best practices
* Have experience working with Ruby on Rails and React.js
* People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
* Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
* Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
* Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
More about us:
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
LiveRamp (formerly Acxiom Corporation) is a company providing a data connectivity platform.