We are a small team that is part of the Azure Production Infrastructure Engineering (PIE) org under the Observability Platform group. Observability Platform is responsible for foundational telemetry platform components and services - SDKs, agents, ingestion, configuration and correlation services. The platform processes tens of petabytes of telemetry daily and drives key telemetry scenarios for internal and external customers. Making the company wide 1DS vision a reality is one of the main charters of our organization.
* 5+ years of experience in Web technologies.
* Strong understanding and experience building SPA applications using React/Angular.
* Experience building React Native applications.
* Engagement with and contributions to open source projects.
* Experience building NodeJS applications and services.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Create Unit and E2E tests for the SDK components.
* Work with other telemetry SDK teams to ensure the API surface is consistent across SDKs.
* Provide input to ingestion services for features specific to the SDKs.
* Work with internal and external customers of the SDK to help onboard and provide support.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.