At Carta, our mission is simple: create more owners. We're developing software solutions that simplify equity management for companies, investors, and employees by bringing clarity and transparency to a historically opaque industry. Carta is an ownership network that's changing how assets are acquired, valued, and transacted.
Carta is hiring experienced software engineers at the Senior, Staff and Senior Staff levels in our New York office to build products and services powered by Carta's ownership graph: the central registry of asset ownership across the globe.
You'll play a foundational role in Carta's fast-growing Enterprise Engineering organization, which is responsible for features needed by late-stage private companies as well as public companies. You'll help to deliver reliable and scalable solutions that enable our largest and most valuable customers to grow on the Carta platform.
Applicants must have strong technical skills, be excited by "zero to one" projects, and enjoy working closely with stakeholders across engineering, product, business, and marketing. Our tech stack is Python, Django, React, Postgres. Prior experience in FinTech and all these technologies is ideal, but not required. Our team consists of people who are happy to help you learn everything you need to be successful at Carta.
* 5+ years Full stack or back-end engineering experience, with strong systems fundamentals
* Experience with service oriented architecture
* Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems.
* Strong communication skills
* Comfortable regularly working in team environments
* Experience architecting complex SaaS products
* Experience working with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and build thoughtful solutions
Carta is creating the ownership network that maps the world's assets. Check out who we are and how we work here.
At Carta we want to create an environment for Carta's owners - you - to do your best work, by offering competitive benefits and perks:
We are committed to WELLNESS:
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Competitive PTO and unlimited sick time
We are committed to INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE:
* 401k matching program
We are committed to A SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT:
* Commuter benefits
* Catered lunch and unlimited snacks
* Cell phone stipend
We are committed to LIFELONG LEARNING:
* Unlimited reimbursement for work related books
* Fast paced work environment geared towards professional growth
Carta is backed by many of the best investors in the world, including Social Capital (Slack, Intercom, Box), Union Square Ventures (Twitter, Twilio, Coinbase), Menlo Ventures (Uber, Warby Parker), Spark Capital (Oculus VR, Slack, Cruise Automation), Meritech Capital (GoFundMe, Looker, Snowflake), and Tribe Capital.