Welcome to Practice Fusion/Allscripts. Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Practice Fusion/Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
We're hiring a talented Sr. Software Engineer who is passionate about building a robust petabyte scale data platform for creating life-saving technologies for doctors, patients, and life sciences companies. As a key contributor on a high energy, talented data services team, you will leverage your expertise and experience with integration services, databases, and APIs to evolve a capability around business and health intelligence built on data from 200,000+ users serving 60+ million patients.
* Design, develop and maintain an enterprise Data Integration and Data Quality Hub and tools that deliver data services to the Allscripts team and external partners
* Collaborate with the Data Architecture Team and other data source application owners to ensure data integrity and data quality
* Build performant data integrations with a key focus on data quality
* Ensure smooth functioning of QA, Pre-production and Production environments
* 7+ years of backend focused experience with Java and Spring framework (Spring Batch, Spring Data Flow, etc.)
* 7+ years of experience in relational database systems and fluency in SQL and understanding of the data modeling principals.
* Experience working with various data sources, e.g. MS SQL Server, file based sources and targets, data warehouse appliances such as Netezza, Teradata, or GreenPlum
* Understanding of real time APIs - SOAP, REST, etc.
* Experience working in the cloud first environment such as AWS, Azure, and others.
* Healthcare industry experience
* Experience executing as part of a Scrum team
* Experience with 25+ terabyte data stores
* Experience with scripting languages such as Shell script, PowerShell etc.
* Experience with machine learning algorithms
Unsolicited Resumes: Practice Fusion will not pay a fee to any employment agency or third party for the referral of candidates unless the agency or third party has signed a formal agreement by an authorized member of our People Operations team. Unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or third parties of any kind will become the property of Practice Fusion and will be considered gratuitous, no-fee referrals.
About Practice Fusion
Practice Fusion provides a free, web-based Electronic Health Record (EMR) system and medical practice management technology to physicians.