Who is Credible?
We believe life's changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life's important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) listed Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the role
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our software engineering team. Based in the heart of San Francisco's scenic Financial District, you'll join our Engineering team in building out an extraordinary web-based platform that has already helped thousands of people save money, and aims to help millions more. If you've been seeking a product that's worthy of your skills, then read on!
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
* Passionate about coding; you love to code and you're not shy about showing it.
* Thrive on collaboration; Credible's Software team works closely with Product Management, Design and Operations for everything from roll-out to feature enhancement.
* Inventive and mindful; you move fast but don't break things.
* You take pride in writing and maintaining clean, modular code.
* Exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
Education and Experience:
* Experience building and using RESTful APIs.
* Experience with Relational Databases and SQL (MySQL preferred).
* BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
* Experience with AWS Services such as EC2, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, S3 and SQS (preferred).
* Experience with RSpec or similar unit test frameworks for RoR (preferred)
* Knowledge or Experience with Docker (preferred)
Why you want to work at Credible
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don't get it right. These are our values:
* Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
* Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care - and that makes all the difference.
* Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
* Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
* Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company
* Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Credible is a multi-lender marketplace