Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, India, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter
Lookout is a modern startup for the modern world, run by apps! As part of Lookout's engineering team, you will have an opportunity to take on some of the most interesting challenges in one or more core areas of intellectual property and fundamental building blocks that form Lookout's category-defining Personal and Enterprise products. In order to tackle these challenging problems, you must be open-minded to explore new areas as well as evolve key existing systems, such as high scale cloud systems, mobile platforms(iOS/Android) development, detection engines, analysis systems cloud backend micro-services, front-end/UI, Data Engineering, Machine Learning, Threat research and CI/CD. If you enjoy building cutting edge products leveraging the latest technologies, tools and development methodologies, and want to make an immediate impact through your work, come check us out.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in cloud services, ci/cd and distributed systems.
* Develop new services and features for CD platform
* Evaluate new technologies and methodologies for integration into CD platform
* Fully participate in the ownership of your services and components, including on-call duties
* Implement comprehensive functional and system test automation
* Create documentation to enable self service
* Internal customer outreach, advocacy, and support
* Strong software engineer with excellent object-oriented development skills
* Experience designing, building and operating large-scale distributed systems in AWS
* Proficient in Python, Java, Ruby or Go
* Proficient in infrastructure configuration automation and orchestration
* Proficient in CI/CD tool chains and test driven development
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* BS/MS in Computer Science or related field/degree, and/or equivalent work experience
* AWS VPC networking experience
* Container orchestration
Lookout is a provider of cloud-based cybersecurity solutions for mobile security for enterprises, government agencies, and individuals.