Microsoft 365 is a key part of the company's cloud strategy and overall mission of empowering people and organizations to achieve more. As part of the customer journey to the cloud there are times when they need to reach out to seek help from Microsoft and that's where our team steps in to make sure that the customer support experience is best in class. Our team is responsible for the entire admin and support ecosystem starting from M365 admin portal , support entry point experience, AI driven self-help, support agent tooling, diagnostics and making sure telemetry is readily available to all of engineering to continuously drive product improvements. Our team is full of people who have truly embraced a growth mindset, is not afraid to make mistakes, believes in doing and are obsessed about providing our customers the best support experience possible.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven full stack developer to help build a world class help and support experience for all M365 end users. The experience will be available to all Office clients including Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc. and consumer products like Outlook.com. Key areas of ownership include buliding customer centric Web experiences and high scale Web apis, driving A/B testing to measure feature success, integrating with AI based micro services, driving Office app interactions and integrations. This is a huge area which requires a lot of creativity, technical expertise, data driven mindset, and most importantly, customer obsession.
* Bachelor (or higher) degree in computer science or related areas.
* 5+ years of industry experience building customer facing apps and services.
* Proficient in .Net & C#.
* Great communication skills, and team player mind set.
* Experiences with A/B testing and data collection/analysis.
* Deep knowledge in modern Web technologies including TypeScript, reselect.js, immutable.js etc.
* Great knowledge about cloud computing platforms e.g. Azure/AWS.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role.
These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
1. Design and implement customer facing apps directly which will be shipped to and used by millions of customers.
2. Drive innovation in the cloud services and on device components which can help with auto checks and diagnsotics.
3. In charge of live data processing and aggregation, and help us make business decisions based on user behavior analysis.
4. Constantly track customer requirement and feedback and propose new features/design changes based on it.
5. Collaborate with other M365 teams to provide the seamless experience and solve complex scenarios.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.