DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation (DAC) is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in either Arlington, VA, San Diego, CA or Huntsville, AL. This position will support our Department of Defense (DoD) customer in the National Capital Region (NCR). In this role, you will support the military in solving national security problems and helping our clients turn their sea of data into intelligence to make better and more informed decisions. The current scope of software development includes: full stack web application development; browser extension tool development; web-site scraping and parsing including meta-data and entity extraction; developing and integrating analytic tools to interact with deployed systems such as enterprise databases, entity/object-oriented information systems, and microservice-based frameworks. This scope may expand as new requirements emerge and new enterprise applications and systems are identified.
* Act as senior technical contributor for multiple tasks in requirements elicitation/documentation, design, implementation, integration and test of software.
* Engage in full stack development of web applications including front end code running in browsers and thick clients as well as back end application framework API's and database technologies.
* Develop and or implement tools for the fusion and analysis of structured, unstructured and semi-structured data sets.
* Ensure efficient delivery of capabilities using industry standard agile processes. Deliver software using continuous integration/continuous deployment tools and technologies such as Github, Jenkins, Maven, and Ansible. Utilize advanced frameworks such as containers and microservices to design, develop and deploy modular, reusable and scalable applications.
* Work with Analysts and other users/Subject Matter Experts (SME's) to develop software acceptance criteria and support user acceptance testing.
* Advise sponsor Program Management Office on engagements with the customer and the products submitted for customer review.
* US Citizen
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline
* Over 5 years of experience in full stack software development
* At least 2 years of software engineering leadership experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong team player who can effectively contribute to project development
* Security clearance: Must be eligible to obtain a DoD security clearance
* At least 5 years of software engineering experience in DoD or IC programs
* At least 2 years of experience in onsite development experience in DoD or IC programs
* Experience with or course work exposure to big data technologies (e.g., MapReduce, Spark, Storm)
* Security clearance: Top Secret
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
About Decisive Analytics
Decisive Analytics is a company that provides engineering, analytics, and research services.