Everi (www.everi.com) is a leading supplier of technology solutions for the casino gaming industry. Our Company provides casino operators with a diverse portfolio of products including innovative gaming machines that power the casino floor, and casino operational & management systems that include comprehensive, end-to-end financial technology solutions, critical intelligence offerings, and gaming operations efficiency technology. Everi's mission is to be a transformative force for casino operations by facilitating memorable player experiences, delivering reliable protection and security, and striving for customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
We are proud to be the gaming industry's single-source provider of financial technology solutions, games, and intelligence solutions that power the casino floor.
* Leader in Gaming Technology Innovation (GTI)
* Opportunities for growth & advancement in a broad, diverse company setting
* Employee-led social events & gaming groups
* Competitive compensation, benefits & PTO
This position is based in our Austin (Westlake) office.
* Exercises discretion and independent judgment designing, developing, writing, modifying, and implementing software-programing applications.
* May regularly lead and direct the preparation and / or oversight of project staffing estimates; monitors project status and skill requirements ensuring appropriate resource levels and mix of competencies among staff.
* May regularly lead and direct the work and manage the personnel issues of direct report employees including hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating staff, and recommending or initiating promotions, transfers and disciplinary action of a high-performance software development team of skilled developers.
* Customarily and regularly creates unit tests and validation procedures and documents technical specifications.
* Identifies programing objectives to implement subsystems.
* Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software.
* Provides resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems.
* Customarily and regularly documents and implements fixes for software defects.
* Provides technical mentoring to other team members.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other technical or science related field required.
Job Knowledge/Work Experience:
* 8-12 years of experience designing, modifying, and developing software-programming applications, preferably in C++.
* 8-12 years of knowledge and practical application of software development practices such as, agile software development, feature driven development, and SDLC.
* Demonstrated in depth knowledge and practical application of object-oriented modeling, design, and development.
* Demonstrated in depth knowledge of design patterns and UML Modeling.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
* Demonstrated knowledge of source / revision control systems such as Perforce, GIT, or Team Foundation Server.
Apply Now/Connect Later: Job opportunity brought to you by Ray L Perez.
Twitter - @everi_inc / @EveriTalent
Instagram - everi_inc / EveriTalent
YouTube - Everi Holdings Inc.
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/company/everi
Everi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic or class protected by federal, state, or local law.
For All External Staffing Agencies
Everi does not accept agency submittals. Please do not forward resumes to our Executive team, Management team, or any current Everi employee for review without proper approval. Everi is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.