Our Gaming Brand Logitech | G is taking PC Gaming by storm and we are growing our team. We create awesome gaming gear using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about gaming and we use the products we create. Want to be part of this team of innovators? We are looking for an outgoing and passionate gamer who also writes great code. You will be part of our Software Development team who work on our Windows and Mac software, integrating our technologies in games, and investigating new technologies. You will work with a team of experienced engineers that are passionate for gaming and technologies.
* Architect and develop Logitech G Software platform
* Come up with new and innovative ideas to improve our software suite.
* Participate in code reviews and provide feedback on other's work
* You like to document what you do so everyone can easily understand what your code does.
* You like to coach younger engineers and are good at it.
* 10+ years of strong software design & development experience in C++
* Relevant work experience, including hands-on software development experience for PC/Device hardware a major plus
* Fluent in both Windows and Mac platforms (C++//Visual Studio/Xcode)
* Familiarity with game engines is a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Outgoing personality
* Passion for PC gaming
* Detail oriented with the ability to keep track of multiple issues simultaneously
* BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
* Presentation and public speaking skills a plus
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.