We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Relativity you will leverage your development expertise, leading software projects to continue to build out our software platform, Relativity. You will help solve complex problems as we continue to innovate and build great technology.
You will lead projects on a highly scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all utilizing many of the newer, and strongest technologies.
You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
The Analytics Team
Join our Analytics Engineering group where we specialize in Discovering the Truth faster and more efficiently. Our suite of Analytics features allows users to conceptually cluster documents based on meaning, not just word matching. We also provide structure and visualization to unstructured data, allowing our users to find the most relevant data the fastest. We leverage machine learning to train the system to find pertinent documents without the need for excessive manual intervention.
Join our team as we dive into social communication analysis, active learning/predictive coding, data visualizations, and AI solutions that will power the next generation of eDiscovery Analytics!
* Architects and designs performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality - not simply focusing on meeting functional requirements
* Make high-impact contributions and provide technical guidance to a software development team to ship high quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at massive scale
* Obsessive focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis as well as rigorous test strategy development
* Improves the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures
* Facilitates pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and disseminate design and implementation knowledge
* Provides technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice object oriented programming principles
* Previous experience with .Net framework and C# programming
* Full knowledge of and adherence to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) standards and best practices
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
* Strong leadership skills, ability to perform under the pressure and deliver technical solutions
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM)
* 7+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications with a proven track record of building and shipping successful software
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines, or equivalent experience
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We're dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.