AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you'll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
You are the kind of engineer that loves solving the hardest of data and analytics problems and are comfortable rolling your sleeves up. You also have:
* 5+ yrs of experience preferred. (Min. 4+ yrs including MS in CS)
* Significant experience working with Core Java (J2EE a plus)
* Experience working on shipped or SaaS Enterprise Software
* Significant development experience with highly concurrent code (i.e. multi-threading)
* Experience with Big Data: Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, MapReduce, Hive, Redis, MongoDB and related technologies
* Experience with search technologies like ElasticSearch, Solr, or Lucene
* Experience with at least one RDBMS (MySQL/Sql Server/PostGres/IBM DB2)
It is a huge plus if you have:
* Experience building highly concurrent systems in Java using the java.util.concurrent package
* C/C++ or Systems Engineering Knowledge
* Previous experience working with SaaS or cloud Infrastructure
About the Role
Come join the AppDynamics Analytics teams and build the world's next great Application Intelligence Platform. Engineers in this team have a passion for building highly scalable Big Data, Search, and Analytics software using the most modern technologies. They understand the importance of data and building system that allows advanced IT and business decision-making
We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
* Medical, dental, vision coverage
* 401k match (4.5%)
* Wellness perks (gym, hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
* 4 weeks PTO, 5 days VTO, 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO and 1 floating holiday)
* Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
* Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, and all the snacks, fruits and drinks your heart desires, monthly happy hour events, and weekly massages
* Brand new state of the art office in downtown San Francisco, centrally located near BART, Caltrain, Muni, the ferry, and a bike share station
* Free shuttle service and pre-tax commuter benefits
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.
AppDynamics is a company that develops application performance management solutions.