The Adobe Experience Cloud business unit is looking for a principal/senior software engineer for Adobe Target
Adobe Target is a leader in the market for rigorous statistical testing, targeting, optimization and content delivery infrastructure. Target empowers the world's largest brands and marketing organizations to enable personalization at scale. Our mission is to enable marketers to comprehensively optimize on revenue and engagement.
Inside Adobe, we build the personalization engine that powers the experience cloud. There, we form the foundation of a machine learning experimentation, recommendations and optimization delivery engine.
Our system leverages petabytes of data, marrying the data from Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager with the experience composition and delivery of Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign and Adobe Media Optimizer solutions.
What you'll do:
* Translate high level requirements to actionable tasks/deliverables
* Design, build, and operate massive distributed multi-tenant SaaS applications.
* Be part of cross functional development teams with exposure to deep platform architecture.
* Define and drive the best software development/engineering and operational practices for the team
* Be a technical leader with the ability and desire to mentor other members of the team
Must have skills:
* Experience building a high performance, horizontally scalable, low latency service using the latest technologies
* Experience engine using batch big data, realtime streaming and low latency technologies such as Hadoop ecosystem, Kafka, Storm, memcache, redis
* Experience with at least one major NoSQL store such as HBase, Cassandra, Aerospike
* Expertise with multiple programming languages such as Java, Scala, C++
* Passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale
* Strong problem solving and debugging skills and direct experience with DevOps in a SaaS environment including monitoring, alerting and distributed tracing
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Undergraduate/Graduate degrees in quantitative sciences/engineering disciplines is required
* 7+ years of experience in design and development of software systems
* Experience with cloud storage/data lakes, serverless compute, containers and orchestration technologies on AWS and/or Azure
* Experience with continuous deployment, zero downtime impactless releases, feature flagging & experimentation, microservices
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.