Live Nation Entertainment
Who we are.
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just a ticketing and technology platform, we're the dedicated team members who work to enrich lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We intentionally strive to cultivate, create and celebrate a culture of belonging where our employees feel respected and empowered. That is why we're committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce by fostering a truly inclusive community.
We offer comprehensive health benefits, 401k matching and student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader - with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
See what it's like working at Ticketmaster.
We are searching for a highly skilled, curious and motivated Senior Software Engineer. We are seeking candidates who are proactive, self-starters, and have a proven track record to work both independently and collaboratively with a team as required.
You will be designing, refining, and building systems that power Ticketmaster's Abuse Prevention efforts. You will participate in design sessions, work closely with product and other non-technical staff, perform heads-down development, work with QA on test plans, create necessary documentation, deploy and monitor the code in production.
* Be part of a dynamic team responsible for providing machine-learning insights and software products that engage millions of Ticketmaster's users.
* Design and implement the systems, algorithms, and processes that protect Ticketmaster's systems, clients, and fans.
* Participate in architectural design and peer code reviews, provide feedback to other members of the team.
* Tune and optimize systems for speed, performance and reliability.
* Be fully accountable for the engineering capabilities, architectural decisions and ensuring our systems perform at scale.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Computer Science degree or comparable experience.
* At least 4 years of experience in a Unix environment with the Java programming language and Spring Framework.
* Experience with unit testing and build-driven design frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, and Cucumber.
* Experience in AWS or other cloud environments.
* Experience in containerization, modern build practices and a Dev-ops mindset.
* Familiarity with Gitlab, Jira and Confluence or similar technology for project tracking and documentation.
* Good communication skills for collaborating with developer and product stakeholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
About Live Nation Entertainment
Live Nation Entertainment is an entertainment company.