Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
Are you enthusiastic about good living, great food, and exceptional service? KeHE, a driving force within the organic and specialty food industry for over 65 years, is building exciting new software solutions and needs your help!On top of the amazing reach KeHE has throughout the US and the vast amount of technical opportunity for elegant and performant solutions, KeHE is also known for our outreach and charitable support. 10% of all KeHE profit goes to KeHE Cares, for the sole purpose of enabling our employees to serve others.KeHE is looking for experienced engineers that are passionate about backend API's and cloud technologies. Ideal candidates have a desire to automate development process, scale and optimize efficiently, strong technical competency, opinions on future technologies, and most importantly, thrive in a team environment.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following technical skills:
* Using WebAPIs within front end
* SQL Database (MSSQL or Postgres)
* .NET C# (including experience identifying and applying patterns)
* Entity Framework (Fluent API)
* Microsoft WebAPI
* Experience using Git in a collaborative setting (feature branches and PR review)
* Unit testing
It's also great, but not mandatory if you have any/all of the following skills:
* Additional AWS experience in Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, Dynamo DB, Elasticache, Elasticsearch
* .NET Core 2.0+
* Experience with microservices
* Developed in an Agile environment
* Optimization (caching, database query optimization, memory)
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
* A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a technical subject area
* Minimum 5+ years of front end software development experience preferred
* Minimum 2+ years in Microsoft stack
* Relational database experience with data modeling, reporting, query optimization, indexing in SQL Server.
* Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodologies, with hands on experience in development and testing phases of the development life cycle
KeHE Distributors provides Natural & Organic, Specialty and Fresh products to natural food stores, chain and grocery stores and specialty retailers.