Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact® champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships. Our customers get real results through email newsletters, surveys, events, Facebook promotions, online listings, and more.
We're looking to expand our team of developers located in our Waltham office.
As a part of an agile team, you'll be working with innovative tools, processes and people to engineer web technologies distributed and consumed on a massive scale.
We are a fun, collaborative, agile work team solving interesting engineering challenges involving scale and big data. Our organization puts an emphasis on learning and career growth with a commitment to a work/life balance and sustainable development. We work with state of the art technologies, methodologies, and processes.
You are open to change and eager to work with tools and technologies that may be outside your comfort zone. You enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment. You express your opinions, and have the facts to back them up, but are willing to compromise when necessary. You like to have fun while you're working, but understand when it's time to get serious. You are a dedicated software craftsperson who cares deeply about best practices and what it takes to write and maintain great code.
* Be a key contributor to a cross-functional, Agile product delivery team
* Use your deep technical knowledge and product development experience to help deliver scalable, sustainable and engaging product
* Collaborate with Product Management, UX and architects
* 6+ years designing, developing and delivering large-scale, distributed, Web applications in a CI/CD environment
* Experience developing commercial Web products with Java/Spring/Hibernate
* Experience designing and developing RESTful microservices
* Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
* Experience developing commercial Web products with React, CSS, HTML, building single page apps
* Experience with AWS, Docker
* Experience with unit testing and test-driven development
* Ability to contribute as part of a highly collaborative, Agile team
* Appreciates and values the art of incremental product delivery
* Strong collaboration and communication skills
* Strong focus on team effectiveness, results and customer success
* Passionate about technology and staying up-to-date on industry trends
* Strong commitment to continuous improvement of self and team
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance's best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer