Description:Our world is a dynamic place, more so today than ever before. Come join us on Special Programs as we navigate the ever-changing global landscape. If you love all things space and get excited about the prospect of building premier spacecraft for our customers, then Special Programs is the place for you to make a difference. Do what matters.
Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
* Medical * Dental * 401k * Paid time off * Work/life balance * Career development * Mentorship opportunities * Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin's competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
* Bachelors degree in engineering, math, or computer science or equivalent experience * Experience with Linux/Unix systems. * C++ professional software development
* Intermediate level expertise with multi-threaded processing * Agile scrum experience * Intermediate level expertise with distributed software
* Familiar with GIT * Working knowledge of Eclipse * Software development experience with Perl, Python and shell
* Compiler experience with xLC and GMAKE * Full software development life cycle functions including
* Basic familiarity with enterprise client/server software architectures * COTS and FOSS integration experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.