Come join the Modern Productivity team in Windows to deliver core user experiences that delight over 500 million users of Windows. We're a growing team of expert engineers that work in an agile and high-energy environment. We enable our customers to be more productive across their whole life - business and personal. Our team is passionate about user experiences and transforming how users interact with our products. We put users first and build a more productive, engaged and valuable Windows environment with Microsoft services across their devices. The work on our team spans authentication with Windows Hello, building cohesive file experiences across Microsoft products and services as well.
We are looking for accomplished and motivated engineers to make Windows stand out like no other operating system. If you're up for the challenge, we'd like to hear from you!
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* 5+ years experience as a software engineer
* Excellent problem solving, design, coding and troubleshooting skills
* Proficiency in C++
* Proven skills in completing projects in a collaborative team environment
* Proven skills in producing architectural design in code in large scale projects
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Work in close partnership with a team of diverse and talented peers in various disciplines
* Partner with the architects and the technical leadership team to deliver technical designs
* Provide architectural designs for large scale, multifaceted projects
* Provide technical leadership for the team
* Plan your engineering activities, and execute with high accountability to schedule and quality
* Participate actively in detailed design, code reviews, issue triage with the feature team
* Maintain an unwavering focus on our customers and the value you can deliver to them
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.