Are you passionate about building world class, always available, scalable, highly responsive services? Do you want to work on building enterprise scale services with focus on customer experiences, Marketer & Seller productivity and help win customers and convert them into fans?
Microsoft's Sales, Marketing Engineering team is responsible for the systems that support Microsoft's end-to-end process of customer relationship management and marketing & sales and helping our customers succeed by using our Microsoft product & services. These systems span the gamut of platforms that empower Microsoft's retail and commercial sales and marketing teams around the world to do their best work.
We are growing a strong, diverse team of engineers and have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more.
* 5+ years of industry experience in software design & development.
* A bachelor's degree in computer science or computer engineering, OR an additional 4 years work experience.
* 3+ years of experience designing, developing, and shipping large-scale services with enterprise scale.
* Strong passion for delivering high quality, large scale services.
* Knowledge of large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures.
* Knowledge and experience with messaging products, eventing technologies, pub/sub services
* Knowledge and experience with database systems (MySql, Cosmos DB, Redis, Espresso, Cassandra).
* Experience configuring, integrating & implementing Marketing Cloud Solutions such as: Adobe, Marketo, SFMC.
* Strong problem-solving skills and passion to solve hard problems as part of a team
* Strong customer focus with ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams to ensure continued customer happiness
* Experience in Adobe Marketing Cloud (AEM, ACS, ACC, AAM etc) is a plus
* AI / Machine Learning, Data Analysis is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Design and develop large scale distributed software services and solutions in collaboration with teammates.
* Design services with a strong focus on high availability and scalability, robustness, and observability.
* Build software prototypes and conduct experiments to evaluate alternative architectures.
* Take end-to-end responsibility for the development, observability, quality, testing, and production readiness of the services you build.
* Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices through code and design reviews, and by using data/telemetry to make decisions
* Develop "best-in-class" engineering for our services by ensuring that the services and the components are: well-defined and modularized, secure, reliable, reusable, diagnosable, and actively monitored
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.