Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Java Machine Learning (ML) Engineer:
* ML engineer is responsible for taking model that developed by a data scientist and integrate that into Sabre shopping machine learning framework. Work could involve building an API, designing an experiment interface around that model so that it can served and consumed. * ML engineer also responsible for maintaining the integrity and quality of the model to continue to serve accurate prediction * Managing challenges of Machine Leaning framework to access to clean reproduceable data and a well-organized data set.
* User interface design (UI/UX) to run and monitor experiments.
* Integrate ML model into shopping machine learning framework, translates business logic into an ML application and develop a supporting infrastructure to automate ML within an organization. * ML applications are built such a way that models are re-trained automatically when performance tends to degrade or automating way for data scientist can improve and develop a model further. * Building an application infrastructure that can to take actions when performance degrades
* Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions. * Must have strong mentoring and coaching skills to ensure the success of the team. * Must have experience and contribute to all phases of software development life cycle. * Perform code reviews to ensure quality standards. * Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
EXPERENCE: Minimum of 5 to 8 years in Java EE application development.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Computer science and engineering or equivalent is a must. Master's Degree in Computer science and engineering is highly Preferred
* Must be fully proficient with Java programming language and various Java EE technologies. * Must have Experience in developing high performing real-time products with NoSQL databases. * Must have Experience in Couchbase NoSQL database. Experience with other NoSQL databases is strongly preferred. * Experience in Micro services development is strongly desired. * Must have Experience with Spring Core, Spring boot frame work * Experience in XML/Web Services technologies (SOAP, REST) is required.
Sabre is a technology company that provides global travel and tourism industry solutions.