From the very beginning, OfferUp has believed that the right people united by the right mission can redefine the possible.
OfferUp is now the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the US. We connect millions of people every day, but we're still as committed as ever to the founding mission: to build the simplest, most trustworthy local marketplace. We help bring people together in their communities to exchange value, and we think that exchange is the foundation for a kind of commerce that redefines what "value" really means. In our world, the things we buy and sell are just the primer for the really important stuff, like meeting our neighbors, getting more connected to the places we live and the things that live with us, and creating a marketplace where everyone has something to offer.
AT A GLANCE
* A top shopping app on iTunes and Google Play
* Geekwire App of Year
* 60+ Million Downloads
We are looking for a Senior iOS developer who will help make an impact on the OfferUp iOS Development team as well as someone who appreciates collaboration and teamwork while having a good time.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
* 6+ years of experience in software development with 3+ years of proven experience working in iOS/Mac development.
* You will be creating and implementing significant portions of the OfferUp iOS app - Crafting clean code and maintaining an active interest in the overall success of what we're building.
* You will have worked on several iOS apps in the past that are/were in the App Store.
* You have a deep understanding of Objective-C and iOS frameworks.
* Background in Object-oriented programming with knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
* You are experienced working in a fast-paced agile environment.
* Bachelor's or above in Computer Science or a related field.
* Eligible to work in the United States
Come do work that matters. Join a team that believes when we all work together, we get more out of things.
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.