Creatives (or Digital Ads) are the transactional units of online advertising - they are what is displayed to billions of users. Because creatives are crucial to our clients' buying strategies, our products are the most heavily used on the platform. We are striving to lead the industry in building powerful, intuitive creative management workflows, while providing consumers with a positive, safe ad experience.
As a SSDET, you will work in small agile teams with smart, passionate engineers to ensure the quality of the software we produce. Uncaught bugs have the potential to cost hours of our users' time and limit the ability of our customers to reach their target consumers, so we want to detect and fix every bug as close to generation as possible. That's where you come in. You will have significant input in deciding the best practices and automated testing tools we adopt.
* Collaborate with Product Managers and other engineers to design comprehensive test plans that validate product functionality
* Build and maintain automated testing frameworks that are easy to use and follow best practices
* Develop and execute tests at all levels of the testing pyramid (unit tests, integration tests, performance tests, end to end tests, security tests, etc.)
* Drive adoption of testing paradigms and tooling to increase confidence in our software
* Participate in organization-wide discussions to share knowledge and best practices with the broader Testing community
* Mentor other engineers on designing and implementing testable code
* Deliver well-tested, maintainable and robust code
About your skills and experience:
* BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent in a technical field of study OR relevant work experience in Software Development or Automated Software Testing
* Experience building automated testing frameworks (or similar automation tools)
* Experience implementing Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) systems: Jenkins, Concourse, Spinnaker
* Experience with our technology stack preferred: React, Redux, GraphQL, NodeJS, Java, Python, C, Golang
* Experience with databases preferred: MySQL, Cassandra
* Experience with Kubernetes preferred
More about you:
* You are excited about finding bugs before they hit production and increasing confidence in software through testing
* You are focused on building automated testing frameworks that engineers enjoy using
* You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others
* You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
Job ID 1935037 Date posted 07/10/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.