Are you interested in building out a new cloud-scale log analytics service and search platform? Do you want to revolutionize the way people manage and derive insights from vast volumes of machine generated data in the cloud? Do you want to have direct and immediate impact on a large number of AWS users? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing AWS service and work in a fast paced startup style environment?
At AWS, you'll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading internet companies. The Amazon Elasticsearch Service team is part of the rapidly growing AWS Database and Analytics group. We are customer obsessed in a highly collaborative team-oriented environment.
The Amazon Elasticsearch Service team designs, develops and operates software that allows customers to index, search and analyze documents at scale in a secure, responsive, and reliable environment. The team is tackling tough data, search and analytics problems. As we expand at a tremendous rate, we are looking for innovative engineers with a passion for data, search, analytics and distributed systems to join the team:
As a Software Development Engineer on the Amazon Elasticsearch Service team, you will:
. Design, develop and support a new world-class log analytics service serving individuals and businesses of all sizes
. Design and implement distributed ML algorithms for log and machined generated data
* Produce bullet-proof code that is robust, efficient and maintainable; our primary languages are Java, Python, and C/C++
. Work on challenging problems in areas such as data storage, query optimization, machine learning and more.
* Continually challenge what exists and explore what should be changed to best meet evolving customer needs
* Possess expert knowledge in large scale distributed system design and engineering best practices
* Participate in setting a vision and objectives for Search Services in alignment with customer needs and market opportunities
* Drive and work on algorithm and architecture design, execute and deliver results
* Invent the future of search and log analytics in the cloud
* Join a great group of motivated, top-notch, people and work with them to solve challenging problems in a fun, collaborative environment
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.