Are you ready to pursue some of the hardest scalability, performance, and distributed computing challenges in AWS? Our team's vision is to be the world's authoritative provider of AWS computing insight, where customers can understand, control and optimize usage of AWS products. Because we sit at the nexus of all AWS services and interact directly with end-customers, we build relationships with teams across AWS to ensure that we offer a secure and reliable customer experience. We take inputs from these services and merge them with the millions of events every second to produce actionable insight to our customers via web, mobile, tablet, and APIs.
AWS Insights helps customers access, organize, understand, control, and optimize their AWS costs and usage. We provide a scalable platform to support AWS' expanding business and to help Enterprise-level customers make large dollar-value decisions based on the timeliness, accuracy, and detail of the data provided by our products.
You will take on architectural challenges and use forecasting algorithms to produce insights from billions of usage records and make them accessible to customers via APIs and interactive experiences. You will be empowered to think big, invent on behalf of our customers, make judgment calls and find elegant solutions to hard problems. AWS Insights is changing fast and this is a dynamic role where you will both learn and grow while you contribute to our success.
* Collaborate in the design, implementation, and deployment of successful AWS-scale systems and services in support of our commerce operations and the businesses they support.
* Help define our secure, scalable, distributed and event-driven systems.
* Learn about forecasting algorithms (mathematical, machine learning, etc.).
* Work with extraordinary teams delivering demanding projects.
* Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
* Understand system interdependencies and limitations.
* Share your knowledge of the most effective performance, scalability, architecture, and engineering patterns and methods.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.