Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Performs as a technical expert in the design development, coding, testing, and debugging new software or complex enhancements to existing software. Works with technical staff to understand and to develop resolution of software problems. Resolves customer complaints with software and respond to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements. Participates in the development of software user manuals. Assists in the training of less experienced software development staff and may act as a team leader on less complex projects. Requires Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
N_0807 Software Developer, Senior
Senior Software Developer
Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Develop and maintain custom software code supporting Momentum Financials software and integration with external interfaces
* Analyze reported issues and prepare software change request documentation with level of efforts
* Design, develop and unit test software components to meet business and system requirements
* Provide support to analysts during the requirements analysis stage and testing phase and provide support during the government acceptance testing phase
* Abide by the software delivery process implemented for project team
* Required Qualifications
* Minimum of 5 years of JAVA design and development experience
* Minimum of 3 years of experience writing complex SQL queries
* Minimum of 4 years experience in C++design and programming
* webMethods design and development experience
* Experience supporting Momentum Financial Management software
* Experience working in an Oracle RDBMS environment
* Possess prior experience supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s).
* Familiar with BIRT Report Designer and Hyperion SQR
* Fundamental understanding of federal financials
* · Knowledge of the Business Objects
* Must be able to work independently and show initiative, but also communicate well with other team members and balance shifting priorities to meet deadlines
Candidates must hold an active U.S. Secret clearance within scope of less than 6 years old. Clearances must be transferable, and applicants must pass government approval to work on the project.
Equivalent ExperienceEducation,Bachelors Degree
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,Ability to use MS Office,Ability to use PC,Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills,Leadership Skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.