* Lead significant technical initiatives involving cross-functional teams.
* Coach and mentor our high-performing engineers to help them grow their skills, enhance their knowledge of our systems and their ability to get things done.
* Partner with cross-functional teams to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software that wows our community and inspires our peers.
* Constantly strive to raise the bar on delivery performance and quality in a fast agile environment.
* Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide summary to the team and other stake holders.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent practical experience.
* 7+ years of professional software development experience.
* Experience working with Java, C++, C# or some other object-oriented language writing services that scale using HTTP, REST, JSON, and XML.
* Familiar with Unix/Linux and know how to write optimized, low-latency code.
* Passion for data (and fearlessness in the face of a data tsunami), coding, modeling, research design and cutting-edges algorithms.
* You love solving problems, are willing to accept any challenge, are adaptable, always trying to make things better, and willing to take ownership over problems and opportunities alike.
* You are looking for a team that embraces unit testing, code reviews, CI and other effective Agile practices.
* You are not afraid to make mistakes.
* You're a great communicator, either written or spoken, and preferably both.
* Experience with React, HTTP/2, Serverless, Microservices, and cross-platform development.
* Prior use of AWS technologies at scale in a production environment.
* Working knowledge of Machine Learning techniques a plus.
* Strong problem solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
Andiamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume as an MS word document including a cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications, highlighting clearly any special or relevant experience.