Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and with over $400 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Sequoia, Capital G (Google), and Accel, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines' primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will lead or be part of an engineering team solving large enterprise business problems at scale and developing a new class of web platform services. You must have great problem-solving skill, deeply care of user experiences and have a data and metric driven mind set. The ideal candidate should be well-versed with the entire software development lifecycle and should be able to produce well-tested high-quality code. Apart from possessing strong technical skills, the candidate should show a strong bias for action, be adaptable and exhibit uninhibited entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude. The candidate must also be able to take lead on analyzing complex technical issues, technology choices and communicate them with the team and stakeholders in both written and verbal manner to drive consensus.
Our engineering leaders are hands-on technical leaders with a proven track record of building world-class diverse engineering teams and delivering customer value rapidly. If you enjoy building software with a broad range of technologies and being part of a smart, agile team that is motivated by solving hard business problems with technology, come join us!
* 6+ years of hands-on experience in software developmentExceptional design, coding and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecting at scale.
* Experience leading full stack technology teams and/or cloud services teams.
* Real-world experience developing large scale commercial services with robust performance, resiliency and telemetry, delivered both Online and OnPrem.
* Familiar with modern engineering practices, including agile development, CI/CD and devops. Ability work with globally distributed teams.
* BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering
* Experience in RESTful service development with Node and Express.
* Familiarity with performance testing and tuning Node servers.
* Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patternsUnderstanding of basic data structures (list, vector, stack, heap), basic algorithms (sort, search, etc.) and associated time/memory complexity
* Effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
* Familiarity with another backend language like Python, PHP, or C#
We are offering flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering, unlimited vacation, healthcare plan, competitive salary and equity plan. We must have caught your attention by now if you've read so far, so we must connect.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected class.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is a vendor of robotic process automation software that powers the intelligent process automation solutions.