Jellyvision is hiring a Senior Site Reliability Engineer
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions-like choosing and using employee benefits-easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Senior Site Reliability Engineer to help us.
On any given day as a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you'll be busy doing everything from writing application code and managing infrastructure-as-code to architecting cloud applications for high-availability.
* Design modern containerized or cloud-based applications.
* Build and support Jellyvision's automated CI/CD pipeline.
* Identify and fix system issues while keeping a cool head.
* Spend a good deal of time on software development (the "dev" part of DevOps!)
* Lead and mentor their team
Experience & Skills
* Experience using Cloud computing platforms (especially AWS) and applications that scale
* Experience using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Packer, and Terraform
* Excellent communication skills
* A head for data-driven decision making
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.