At Endgame, we are deeply passionate about developing software to solves the problem of protecting the worlds endpoints. Our Site Reliability Engineering team focuses on developing and managing our global platform to protect customers from a constant onslaught of attacks from a variety of adversaries. We are hybrid software and systems engineers who have ownership for managing large scale infrastructure while improving reliability and automation. We're looking for engineers who want to be a part of developing infrastructure software, maintaining it, and scaling it. You will be part of a small family within Endgame that has a huge impact on securing the worlds data.
We pay careful attention to edge cases, error handling, scalability, and great tests to ensure we ship reliable code that our customers around the world rely on to secure their environments. Every Endgame software release affects the security of our customers and has impact across millions of endpoints. Help us push our technology forward and leverage your expertise in Software and Systems to shape the future of our products.
About the Role:
* You will design the systems and processes that Endgame engineers use to manage and deploy their software into production
* You will focus on mitigating the risk of reliability related failure
* You will partner with all aspects of engineering, to collaborate on solutions that meet the needs of the business and our customers.
* You will measure and optimize software applications, and infrastructure software as we evolve one of the industry's most usable and advanced endpoint protection platforms.
* You will develop, test, and deploy components using a variety of tech including Go, Kafka, Nats, ElasticSearch, Redis, and AWS.
* 5+ years of professional software development experience
* Highly skilled at developing and debugging in Go, Python, or C
* A thorough understanding of engineering best practices from appropriate testing paradigms to constructive code review and resilient architecture.
* Experienced with Linux operating system internals, file systems, databases, networks
Arlington, VA; San, Francisco, CA; or Remote
Endgame's endpoint protection platform brings certainty to security with the most powerful scope of protections and simplest user experience, ensuring analysts of any skill level can stop targeted attacks before information theft. Endgame unifies prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attacker behaviors at scale with a single agent.
Our workplace is characterized by a high degree of autonomy and flexibility, intellectual engagement, and a competitive compensation structure that rewards performance. We work within a fast-paced, driven, and flexible work environment that allows for both professional growth, as well as unwinding through team events like weekend family brunches, happy hours, and outdoor activities. Endgame values engagement within the tech community. We provide opportunities for open source contributions, speaking at meetups or conferences, and participating in our technical blog.
Endgame is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - Disabled/Vet/Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Endgame is unable to sponsor H1-B or other visas at this time.