What you'll be doing...
You'll develop our Enterprise billing systems and will be driving new business initiatives, accurate and timely billing, taxation and regulatory and compliance efforts. Additionally, you will manage the governance, relationship and performance management of vendors who are under contract to provide new development & maintenance support.
You will establish relationships and work with managers at all levels independently. You will articulate the problem statement and openly bring up challenges, roadblocks and impediments, negotiate, influence and drive solutions with directors and for tactical and strategic enterprise architecture approach and business capabilities. You'll be leveraging industry trends to drive innovation and solution excellence across various functional domains within the Verizon Business Billing management Space.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience with Single View Billing product & Unix Shell Scripting & PERL.
* Experience working on Relational Database (Oracle, SQL Server).
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Experience as full stack Java Developer.
* Experience with Angular / React JS, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
* Experience with order management telecom domain.
* Experienced with AI and Machine Learning.
* Experience migrating applications to Cloud.
* Experience with Cloud Computing Technologies.
* Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.